Immediate Need

Contact Michels & Lundquist (727-845-1957) when a death has occurred.

If a death occurs at a nursing home, hospice, residence or hospital, leave the funeral home’s contact information with the nursing home or hospice so the funeral director can collect general information in order to transfer your loved one.

If a death occurs at home and the deceased is not under a physician’s care, the authorities must be notified and come to the location before the body can be transferred into our care.